Carpet Repair & Restretching NJ
Schedule an Appointment Online With a Simple Form
Commercial & Industrial
Specifically Designed To Meet Your Business Needs
Detailed, Thorough and Trustworthy- We Clean, You Settle In
We Use All-Natural, Non-Toxic Organic Cleaning Products ...
Info & Tips
Everything You Need To Know About House Care
Our Customers Say
"We got New York Cleaners in after an anniversary party, their maid arrived on time and was very professional."
Amy Hunter, Queens
Say no to neglect
Apart from regular wear and tear, there are many ways in which a carpet can become damaged over time. Fraying, burning, ripples, tears and holes, winkles, pulled fibers…these are just a few of the problems that can leave it looking neglected and unsightly. But help is to hand.
A wide variety of techniques
Here at New Jersey Steamers, we offer a wide variety of carpet repair and re-stretching services, all designed to restore your carpet to its former glory. Our technicians are well-trained and experienced, and have the know-how to deal with countless situations, including:
- Carpet fraying and de-lamination - it is common for carpets to fray at the edges, especially at the point where flooring becomes hard surface. Much of this is due to de-lamination (when the face yarns separate from the carpet backing), which happens most often when a carpet is wet. A good way to fix this is by injecting a latex adhesive into the carpet, to join up the two layers.
- Burns – cigarette burns can leave nasty holes in your carpet. We can fix this problem by seaming or a precision-bond insertion. And if no matching piece of carpet is readily available, we can often take a place from a closet, or another area out of sight.
- Holes and tears – again, we can use seaming, using our state-of-the-art tools, and making sure the fibers are properly aligned.
- Wrinkles – wrinkling, or buckling, is a common problem, leaving your carpet looking discolored and creased. It often happens a few years after installation and as well as making the carpet look bad, it is also dangerous, increasingly your chances of slipping.
- Pulled fibers – these occur often in pile carpets. They are like a knitted sweater that continues to unravel. They can be corrected by a technician “reburling” the “bundle wraps” that have been pulled out of the carpet.
Bear in mind that the longer you don’t deal with these kinds of problems the worse they will become. So act quickly – and there’s a good chance you can save your carpet! Call us today for professional carpet repair & restretching services in NJ.
Call Us Now at 800.273.8553
Or Scheduele Your Free Organic Cleaning Estimate